How we need to learn and grow in the Faith.
I became its servant according to Godís commission that was given to me for you, to make the word of God fully known, the mystery that has been hidden throughout the ages and generations but has now been revealed to his saints. To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. It is he whom we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone in all wisdom, so that we may present everyone mature in Christ.
The duties of the Discipleship Committee include the following:
- Coordinating Programming in Christian Education for Children and Youth:
- Coordinating and recommending Christian
Education Programs for Adults.
Opportunities for Ministry
Besides serving as a member of the Discipleship Committee, other opportunities include:
- Sunday School Leader: With other members of a team, teach children age 3 to Grade 6.
- Adult Education: Help to advertise, plan, and host adult education events.
- Parish Library and Archives: Work on a team that organizes the library and archives for parish use.
- Vacation Bible School: Be involved on a team for one week in June teaching children ages 2 - 12 the VBS curriculum.
- CLB: Serve as an officer/civilian instructor in the CLB.